Business Ethics and Ethical Standards
We firmly believe in business ethics compliance of norms. We follow all the statutory labour laws as per the best industry practices.
- No Child Labour
- No Forced / Bonded Labour
- Non discrimination Policy
- Full PF Coverage
- Full ESIC Coverage
- Personnel Policy
- Health and Safety Policy
- Sexual Harassment Prevention Policy
- Grievance Redressal Policy
Health Safety & Environment
Although we are a profit earning organization, we are committed to perform all the health safety and eco-friendly activities. The company applies sound environmental management practices that differentiate us from our competitors.
Social Accountability Policy
We are committed to meet and continually improve all the requirements of Social Accountability Standard by:
- Conducting our business in a socially and ethically responsible manner respecting human rights governed by National and/ or International laws
- Monitoring and continually improving the work place conditions related to Health, Safety and Environment
- Implementing and maintaining transparent system involving all employees, associates and interested parties
We ensure that all our workers have appropriate working conditions that enable them to fulfill their particular aspirations. Any action, at any operation level, that may have an unpleasant effect on any social and ethical norm, is strictly prohibited. We never hire children in our workforce and sturdily resist any such activities that involve any forceful labour of the workers.
Beside this, we provide effluent treatment plant for proper disposal of wastages and special facility for female workers. We also ensure a safe and protected workplace for our workers and provide medical facilities. We adhere to strict labour compliance to all working conditions and benefits as directed under Indian labour laws and our obligations as responsible employers.